Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Wordless Wedensday...

Seriously, need I say more? Almost 19 months later my once 1 lb 10oz baby girl took her first (5) steps.

I knew it was coming. She was so close last night and I was hoping she would show her Daddy before he went back to work today. Instead he got to see the likes via FB. I am sure it won't be long before she is showing off for him when he is home. Jake really worked hard with her for this, every night he practices standing with her and it usually is followed by giggles and smiles.

Way to go baby girl!

In other HUGE news. Blake has been discharges from Early Intervention. (SAY WHAT!?!?!) He is caught up and developing appropriately so they feel he no longer needs services. They will still however, re-eval if anything becomes of concern. Today I am extremely proud of both of my miracles.

No comments:

Post a Comment