Friday, December 21, 2012

Friday Fun

We had a busy/not so busy day.

First off, every morning we get up and have breakfast and then the fun begins. They are so fascinated by my camera phone, especially the self portrait mode. Addison specifically loves making all kinds of funny faces and such. Today they both wanted in on the fun.

I had some things I needed to do today, that may or may not have actually gotten done. Then we hit the grocery store. This was after dinner. When Addison had ate and ate until I was sure she'd pop. And as you can see she must have still been hungry. She fought like the devil to get food out of the cart and yelled ORGURRRRR over and over. And then I ran the cart into a whole display of Nutragrain bars and cause a huge mess. That I had to clean up, while Jake watched. Sigh.

Lastly we came home and I hoped they would go right to bed. No such luck. They are so excited about seeing BOTH of their grandparents that they were wide a awake at 10pm... The late nap probably did not help either. Finally we got them in bed at 10:30 and yes at 1:33am I am still awake. Don't ask.

What did you do today?







No comments:

Post a Comment