In an effort to better communicate with our family and friends we have created this blog. The plan is to update here as often as possible. You'll find out the status of the twins and there may even be some emotional posts here as well.
Our plan is to save all of this including any comments, to share with the twins when they get older.
Before we get started, here are some ground rules...
1. No negative comments...(we know there is tragedy around us and that not all stories have happy endings. We've already seen our fair share of tears and do not need to be constantly reminded of what could happen or happened to others.)
2. Please remember that each baby is different, try not compare the twins to one another especially when it comes to progress...and please don't compare them to other babies (especially those that are full term.)
3. Do not offer medical or parenting advice (this goes hand in hand with the above two statements.)
4. Feel free to share the link to our blog with other parents or even those who are rooting us along, but if you share the link please encourage they read this first post before they comment, etc.
5. If anyone posts anything that we feel is inappropriate it will be deleted.
6. Please keep us and the babies in your thoughts and prayers...none of us would have made it this far withouth you.
I am on my way to the hospital now, so I will have to post updates later tonight.