Sunday, December 23, 2012

Two years ago...

12/23/2010 I was sitting in the high risk OB office due to some abnormal test results. That morning and the two days before were filled with worry. Our fears were erased that day and we had no idea what would unfold a month later.

That day was one of the happiest days of my life. We found out that day that "Thing 1 & Thing 2" were a GIRL and a BOY. I was overcome with joy and emotions. .

Just look how far we've come...

We spent the day celebrating Merry Christmas with our closest family. And Addison and Blake were once again spoiled. We'll likely be spending the next few days after Christmas and Santa's visit purging toys and saying goodbye to itty bitty "baby" toys, so we have room for all the awesome toddler stuff.

Thank you to all who helped us celebrate. I'd be lying if said my heart wasn't just a little heavy wishing my dad were here, but I am sure he is smiling down. And I am thankful for all the family I got to have near.



















No comments:

Post a Comment