Friday, June 21, 2013

Fitness Friday

Progress: Lost .4 (total 15.6) not a huge loss but a loss is a loss.

How I am feeling: Much better. I had a day or two where I felt really bloated but I made sure to drink lots of H20 and within a day or two was back to normal.

What I am doing: Nothing new. Gym 2-3 times a week and cardio everyday. Did you know that something "simple" as cutting the grass burns 500+ calories? (Well atleast cutting our yard anyway.) I enjoy it mostly because it's something my dad loved doing and I loved helping as a kid, plus when hubby works constantly what else is there to do? We're also getting out a lot more to the park and outings with mom's group (like the petting zoo - lots of walking) and I am loving it.

Goals/Things to work on: 14.2 more pounds lost, and making a solid routine at home because sadly I think it might be time to drop the gym membership. I don't think the childcare there is doing what they should be as far as sanitizing and/or making sure kiddos aren't sharing drinks. Within 24-48 hours of being at the gym my kiddos end up sick with a fever, runny nose, you name it. I may be looking into something more like Planet Fitness that's open 24 hours a day so I can go before hubby leaves for work and/or when he gets home late at night. (And if their are any preemie mom's reading this, I am open to your advice too about the gym childcare situation too. Should I tough it out or is it best to avoid it. Keep in mind we have no issues in any other social situation with getting sick, etc)


No comments:

Post a Comment