Friday, February 8, 2013

Friday Date Night....

Last week's pick - "The Expendables 2" Starring Sylvester Sloan and Arnold Schwarzenegger. Best summary - war type movie. Guns, gore, not my style. A mans movie for sure. Not quiet "A-Team" which I actually liked.

This week's pick - "Wanderlust" Starring Jennifer Aniston and Paul Rudd. A married couple suddenly find themselves jobless and forced to move back in with the husband's brother who is a huge jerk. On the way to said brother's house they stay overnight at a "cult" homeland. When things get rough they return and attempt life with the cult of hippy types.

Jake has actually had the last two days off, so that's been nice for the most part. I went to the gym prior to "date night" we had dinner as a family and then cuddled up once the kids were in bed. And by cuddle up, I actually mean we each cuddle with our own blankets on separate couches lol.

I am also currently taking suggestions for my next movie pick. So please chime in!

No comments:

Post a Comment