Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday Night Date Night

Dinner was a double date for food court Chinese at the mall and then we walked around with the kiddos for a bit to let them burn off some energy. We walked in one of the kids clothing stores (the name escapes me now) and Addison chose to pick some shoes (ok half a display) off the rack and throw a fit, then run when Jake told her no. It was funny, mostly because it wasn't happening to me and he got a taste of what it's like for me ALONE lol.

We've got Jake for the whole weekend PLUS a visit from Grammy and Pop-Pop too. Addison and Blake are super excited! Oh and how can I forget... the new church we've been attending, the Bishop is coming this week. HUGE. I for one am excited. This is super cool.

Now without further waiting - The movies...

Last week's movie "The Words" Starring Bradley Cooper and Zoe Saldana. Eh. I was expecting so much more from this movie and was a little disappointing  It was one of those movies that flash back and forth between the past & present and I had a hard time keeping up. Bradley Cooper's character basically plagerizes another person's work and a novel is then written about it. The person who was the original writer comes out of the woodwork and confronts him. On a scale of 1-5 I say it's a 2.

This week's movie - "The Expendables 2" Jake's pick. Starring Sylvester Sloan and Arnold Schwarzenegger. About a group who is set to carry out a simple mission and fight back against an evil villain who threatens the world with a massive weapon. Typically not my type of movie but I'll let you know what I think come next week. I am just currently glad he didn't take me out to the movies to see this one ;)

--- Also --- Don't for get to tune in next week for a special guest blogger with our newest feature "With Love - From Philly!" You won't want to miss it.


Like us on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment