Thursday, March 21, 2013

Trouble Comes in Two's

By trouble, I mean the silly things these kiddos do... like hiding under the couch.

Blake saw her crawl under there and then this happened

Blake: "Momma where Addison go?"
Me: "I don't know buddy, where did she go?"
Blake: "Addison hiding."
Me: "Can you find her?"
Blake: "I find her."

And off he went to find her...


Where is Addison?

I see you!

They both love making faces, and have figured out how to pull the camera up on my phone to take self portraits, and send text messages... Dangerous. 

I know I've said it only a million times, but Blake is becoming such a ham. And it's amazingly adorable. Here's a funny face from dinner.

Funny Face!

And Miss Addison, always the ball of personality. They are both going through a phase where they love love love to have their own plate of food and utensils. (Even if most of the time they just end up using their fingers.) They (more specifically Addison) are also going through a phase where no meal is complete without CRACKERS...yes, every.single.meal. she wants crackers and won't get down until I give her atleast a few.

So the other day for lunch they shared Beefaroni and then requested crackers. I had my own plate with my lunch on it, and as soon as I was finished Addison - not to slyly - took my plate and one by one put all her crackers on it. She was grinning from ear to ear and really felt like she got one over on me.

Sneaky, sneaky.

While I could certainly do without the tantrums that happen every 15 minutes around here, I really truly love watching their little personalities come alive. There is NEVER a dull moment around here. 

What are some of your kiddos silly things they do? Tell me all about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment