Tuesday, April 30, 2013

My Blue Eyed Girl



Ok so this is just to stinkin' awesome not to share. I have been trying for a few days to get a good picture of Addison to show just how great her eyes look. I think I finally got one. TELL ME YOU SEE IT TO... the pic on the right. Do her eyes not look so much straighter????? I just can't get over it. This is almost two weeks post op. I couldn't be more excited. And of course the one to the left is way prior to surgery. I really didn't notice just how crossed her eyes were before. I mean I knew they were but seeing this side by side puts it in perspective.


Oh and I wanted to share because this is just too cute of Mr Blake...



That's all I got for today. Early morning tomorrow and an Fitness Friday update coming up too. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment