Friday, May 17, 2013

Fitness Friday

Yay, It's FRIDAY! So super excited about that. Even better, Hubby is home with us today and I have a Pedi Date with one of my BFF's.

Progress: Down another 1.4 pounds for 13.2 total. I am loosing inches too, except my calves and thighs, they haven't lost much but I am noticing more muscle there for sure so I'm not worried about that. After all it is my legs that are carrying me. I've lost 6.3 INCHES yes... 6.3 off my waist since I started this journey and 9 (NINE!!!!) inches off my hips. I looked in the mirror today and noticed that my saddlebags are....GONE. It's the first time I noticed that. And some inches elsewhere too.

How I am feeling: Great actually. And gaining confidence. I can feel my endurance and stamina building. It's been a good week. (Can you tell?)

What I am doing: C25k Week 2 (today is day 3), I haven't decided if I'll repeat this week or not, because really... I feel like I've really doing this now. I've found my groove. Sooooooo we'll see how next week goes. Still doing my homework outs (though I've skipped two days last week with those because I felt like my body needed it.) And doing some weightlifting at the gym too. And I've been walking our neighborhood atleast twice a day. And averaging 2.5 miles a day doing that, more when I add in the C25k training days.

Goals/Things to Work on: I want to start getting up just a little earlier each day, (aka before the kiddos) and yes I know I said that last week, and it didn't really happen. Unless you count the night I did not sleep at all then yes that day I was haha. No fun. But I want to really get into doing those home workouts I've been doing, first thing in the morning, as soon as my feet hit the floor, and increasing it to two times a day. And my next goal is to loose 6.8 pounds, in the next month or less.

Inspiration/Motivation: This...




I never thought I'd be a runner, but.. Here I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment