Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Wordless Wednesday

It's been awhile since I've done a Wordless Wednesday and well since I haven't blogged since last Friday I though I should slide this in there lol... Just to keep my followers happy.



I love kiddie cuddles. <3


Proof that Blake does smile.


And of course a totally Addison smile.


This one kills me... The kid is researching preschools. Hold me.

And this is ME ::waves HI:: oh and that cute little furball that's Camden. Camden is not my friend, even though we look like friends in this picture. I really don't like Camden - ok all of that is a lie. I love her. So much in fact that during our little sprinting session, when she made a bee line for the woods, I ran after her. Full speed ahead. Down a hill, into brush and mud. Just to save her. We were working on having her come to us when called, without a leash. Lesson learned, never trust a beagle. And yes... I did have to sit down once I made it back up the hill with her in my arms. Don't judge.

Ok so those were a little bit of words... but Happy Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment