Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Word(less) Wednesday

Momma got NO sleep last night. NONE. As in tossed, turned. Sat up, laid down. Blankets on, blankets off. This was only made worse by the fact that -hello my babies sleeping so I should be too!!!!

Hubby's alarm went off, and before his feet could touch the floor - Addison was up. She was clinging to her baby and waiting not so patiently for Momma. Only a milk and nannies would do (bananas that is). She was full of smiles and laughter too. This.is.not.good. ;)

By the time I catered to Miss Adidson, Blake was up too. I now have no expectations for today. (Should I tell you my kiddos are not usually up until 8:40/9:00 - please don't hate me, I don't know how we got so lucky.)

Looking on the bright side, the babies got to have breakfast with their daddy before work. And we are now watching the sunrise while Mickey Mouse saves his clubhouse or something. Ok no really the breakfast and sunrise part really did happen but they are already cranky as can be. I think today is going to be a TWO nap kind of day.

Oh and coffee, there will be lots and lots of coffee.



No comments:

Post a Comment