Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Memorial Day/NICU Homecoming Anniversary

It's been a whirlwind of a week(end) around here. We had a play date last week with the Mom's group I joined, a small cookout over the weekend with the grandparents and then took full advantage of PA's "Fish for Free Day" on Monday and took the kiddos on their very first fishing trip.

I have to say it was one of the experiences I could not wait to share with them and I know my dad was smiling down.

This little girl was not scared of the water at all. At one point she even sat down on that ledge right there and insisted I let her take her shoes off and stick her feet in.

Blake kept calling "Here fishy fishy" and making his fish face. It was priceless.


I was only good at catching sticks though. Such luck.


And how could we forget such an extra special day with Mr. Blake? He celebrated his 2nd NICU Homecoming Anniversary on the 26th as well. Where has the time gone?

What have you been up to lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment