Thursday, May 23, 2013

Fitness Friday

I'll keep it short and simple this week...

Progress: I am down .6 pounds but feel like it should have been more. I've played by the rules and worked my butt off this week. But it's a loss and I'll take it.

How I am feeling: This week I really feel a little out of sorts and sad. Can't quiet put my finger on it but I am sure lack of sleep is playing a huge factor.

What I am doing: C25k week 3 - I can't believe I'm about to say it, but it's not been as bad as I thought this week would be. I am feeling like it's still challenging and that I might not be ready to move on and may end up repeating this week too, but we'll see. I've promised myself I'll give week 4 day 1 a shot and repeat where I need to. Other then that, everything else remains the same.

Goals/Things to work on: I am working on drinking more water. Aiming for 124 ounces a day. Sleep is clearly something I still need to work on but a change in hubby's work schedule is factoring in here now.

And that's all I've got for this week.

If you are taking this journey with me, how are you doing?

2 comments:

  1. You're doing great! keep up the fantastic work!!

    Last week was bad for me, and I relapsed a bit. I didn't do anything right, really. I have SADD though, and the week long of rain, I think, is what caused me to relapse. I know I'm an emotional eater, and I'm having a hard time breaking that habit. I'm back to it today, though, and I've cut out diet soda completely. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey - we all have those moments. This Sun/Mon has been really hard for me, and the rain does not help. You are absolutely right! Nice weather is certainly more motivating for sure.

      Just jump back on and keep moving forward.

      Delete