Friday, May 31, 2013

Fitness Friday

For the sake of being honest.......

I gained 2.2 pounds after not exactly counting calories and not going to the gym. Too many sodas and junk. Which is the very reason I don't buy soda or junk food because I know if it's here I will eat it. In short, I've got to get myself back on track. And that is exactly what I am doing.

My goals for the next week include, repeating Week 3 of C25k (I know I am not ready for week 4 at all). Getting back into a routine at the gym, including weight trainning. Keeping up with my water intake and sticking to more healthy foods. I am also aiming for a walk every night with the twins before bedtime, for all of our sanity. I did this last night and it was so perfect.

I am also learning that I need to work on making better choices when attending cookouts and such (or hosting cookouts) and not letting one day roll over into two or three.

And that, is where we are this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment