Monday, January 14, 2013

Branding Photos, and more...

I've been thinking about expanding the blog and it's general audience and by doing so I want to protect things on the blog. As you've seen from my various blog posts I have a lot of things I am passionate about and I want to reach a larger audience to encourage, inspire and help raise awareness.

Generally speaking anything I post on this blog is my own "intellectual property". I imagine in the future (if they haven't already) people will link to the blog or share a post or two of mine. When that happens I want to protect what I can and ensure that the things don't end up in the wrong hands or passed off as their own. AKA, I'd hate to see pictures of A & B as models for the latest fashion trends on a billboard somewhere without my consent (ok, so that might not happen BUT... if it did, I'd want credit for their cuteness), or my simply amazing writing plagiarized.

So going forward you will notice each photo is branded with our name. And you'll know it's our photo when it appears anywhere else.

In addition, if you are reading this blog and want to share information what you've read, by all means go for it, by linking the specific post and giving credit to Our Valentine's Day Surprise. You can also share by clicking on the link at the top "Share".

And while I am sure this is not nearly as exciting as all my other posts, I appreciate you taking the time to read it, and respect it. It's a necessary part of my blogging experience. Be on the look out for more new things coming for us, that may even include our very own FB page - which is set to launch on 2/14/13 (the twin's second birthday nonetheless!)

No comments:

Post a Comment