Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Where to Wednesday ...

NEW FEATURE -

Join us on our adventures as we explore! I mentioned wanted to spend more time doing things as a family, getting out of the house. To hold myself accountable I am commiting to "Where to Wednesday", where on the first Wednesday of every month I'll share a place with you that we have either a.) visited or b.) will be visiting soon. They may be simple places we imagine in our minds, or a far away land. Stick around to see what adventures we'll do next.


Our first Adventure is Dutch Wonderland in PA. I visited here often as a child, then again with my Godson over the summer during my teen years. Life came full circle when we made our first visit with Addison and Blake to see their "WinterWonderland" of lights. (Addison even rode a kiddie ride all by herself). They enjoyed it (ok I lie, Addison enjoyed it. It was mostly too much for Blake.) And I think they will love it even more by this summer or the next. The best part is that it's reasonably priced and not too far away. I highly reccomend it for the younger crowd. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment