Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday Date Night...

This week we opted for a meal at Panera Bread because I also needed to make a Target run and it would kill two birds with one stone. Jake was also off early enough that we could make this happen at a decent time, plus I had to go back out anyway because I failed to make my Redbox pick. (After today's earlier grocery store adventure, I wasn't brave enough to venture out twice in the same day with A & B, alone.) So dinner was a double date of soup & sandwiches. (Seriously have you tried their Italian Combo & Broccoli Cheddar soup? Amazing!) Target, home and kiddos in bed. Momma and Daddy will be curled up on the couch with this week's movie in just a few short minutes.

This week's movie - "The Lucky One" is based on the 2008 novel by one of my personal favorite writers Nicholas Sparks and features Zac Efron, Taylor Schilling, and Blythe Danner. The leading character finds a picture of an unknown woman while he is serving in Iraq, who he and his buddies dub his guardian angel. Upon his return home he makes it his mission to find the mystery woman.

I'll let you know what I think of it next week. For now... I leave you with a review of last weeks movie. Enjoy your Friday Night!

Last week's movie - "The Grey" in short... too much for me. I guess a "mans" movie, but certainly not for me. Was for sure exactly what the summary stated, a movie about a bunch of men who were stranded in Alaska after a plan crash while wild wolves chased after them. Too much blood and disgust for me. Ranked up there with cheesy movies like "Open Water". (Sorry Jake. Here's to hoping your choice in movies improves because otherwise... um... yeah we might have to have game night or something else instead lol.)

No comments:

Post a Comment